Mini-quilt / Small quilt

 Coucou,

le premier (clic) n'était pas vraiment un mini-quilt, mais plutôt un bloc...

j'ai donc corrigé en cousant un vrai mini..

 Hello,

the first (here) one was not really a mini quilt, but rather a block...

so I corrected by sewing a real mini...

---

J'avais acheté en 2019, ce bouquin sur la FNAC

I bought in 2019, this book on FNAC:


J'y ai choisi 3 blocs d'un modèle, car je voulais recoudre un tapis pour la mini machine 

I chose 3 blocks of a model because I wanted to sew a carpet for the mini machine.

---

Les blocs mesurent 3' - The blocks measure 3'. 




J'ai oublié de photographier le cœur séparement 

I forgot to photograph the heart separately.



C'est mignon, non ? / Isn't it cute?

---

Je m'attendais à ce que les miniatures soient plus difficiles à réaliser, mais en fait pas du tout.
Si vous voulez tenter, ce n'est pas plus compliqué, alors n'hésitez pas ;) 

I was expecting the miniatures to be more difficult to make, but in fact not at all.
If you want to try, it's not more complicated, so don't hesitate ;)


P.S : For my English speaking visitors, is the translation correct ? Does it make it easier for you to read the articles ? I want to know if it's a good idea or not, thank you in advance for your answers.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire